The town hall was previously located in Calle Arenillas and it was moved to its current location in 1634. The noble stone façade is crowned with the Archangel Miguel, patron of Arcos, carved in stone, dating from the seventeenth century. Inside this building, it is worth highlighting the coffered ceiling of the Chamber, a picture of Carlos IV attributed to the school of Goya, and the paintings of Prieto, two life-size portraits, one of Espartero and another one of Captain General Moreno del Villar, who was born in Arcos. Finally, a historical picture donated to the town by the painter Joaquin Caballero in 1866 which represents the ceremony in which three young townsmen of Arcos were made knights by Alfonso XI after the Battle of Salado.
Free, only façade