House-Palace of the seventeenth century that occupies the entire stretch of the street bearing the same name, in reference to a soldier who participated in the defence of Cádiz from English attack in 1625. The façade consists of a stone doorway topped with an ornate entablature and pediment that has a shield with the weapons of the Cuenca y Farfán de los Godos family.
The building is structured around two large courtyards connected by a staircase. The courtyards have open galleries of different heights made up of arches resting on marble columns.
Free, only façade.