This building was erected in 1788 by order of Carlos III to house the new granary because the original, built during the reign of the Catholic Monarchs and located in Calle Cuna, was unsuitable. Once it stopped functioning as a granary, from 1899 it went on to have several uses: magistrate's court, municipal library, housing for the military garrison, primary school and, since 2000, health centre. It retains a baroque façade of marble topped by a curved pediment, where the commemorative legend and the shield of the city are located. This building features an artistic Sevillian tile with the emblem of Santo Cristo de la Vera Cruz.
Free, only façade