In 1681, the brothers of San Antonio Abad asked the council to transfer the chapel to this place, the old quarter of ‘Zarahonda’, and the building works began in 1682. In 1767, this chapel came under the patronage of the Dukes of Arcos and the building was in use until 1787 by the Hospitaller Order of San Antonio Abad. The building fell into decline in 1950, and in 1961 the vault completely collapsed, a state in which it remained until a few years ago when it was restored. The façade is structured around the entrance bay flanked by pillars with a base that supports an entablature and pediment housing the heart of Jesus in the centre. The set is topped with a belfry. The floor of the building is rectangular and has a nave with a barrel vault with lunettes made from bricks.
Free, only façade