This is the last remaining cloistered convent in Arcos today. It was founded in 1642, donated by the first lady of Arcos, Doña Beatriz de la Calle y Natera. In its chapel, the baroque altarpiece contains an image of Our Lady of Mercy and another titled owner, San José. From inside, we can also highlight the image of patron saint of the town, San Miguel, a Jesus Child attributed to the sculptor known as ‘La Roldana’, and an artistic bargueño desk, among other artistic pieces
Free, only façade.
Biscuits made by the nuns can be bought at a special revolving window in the entrance.