It was founded in 1490 by the Marquis of Cádiz for abandoned children and as a home and hospital for women. Its façade is of elegant gothic style, while inside, carved on capitals, are the only two portraits that remain of the Marquises of Cádiz. These are two small busts accompanied by a frieze of allegorical animals. Don Rodrigo appears with a pointed beard, hair, the body and claws of lion, and with a servol hat on his head; Doña Beatriz holds a marquise’s crown, a scepter and a distaff. Currently the chapel is used as a showroom, for book presentations, conferences etc.