Unvollendeter Jesuitentempel

 

The remains that can be seen correspond to what was going to be church of the Jesuits and was separated from the premises of the school and the private rooms of the parents by a street that no longer exists (La Compañía, closed in 1734 with the Town Hall’s authorization). Inside it is the unfinished church of the Jesuits, a building whose construction began in 1759 but remained unfinished after the expulsion of the Jesuits eight years later.

Nur Fassadenbesichtigung möglich.